|PROFILE + RULES|
| WELCOME TO BICKERING LOVE.|
A community where fans of Ron&Hermione/Rupert&Emma come together to show off their talented graphic skills....
1. All posts should be Ron&Hermione/Rupert&Emma related. Please refrain from posting unrelated stuff in this community. Which means, don't come posting an entire batch of god knows what, which contains one community related graphic. If this is the case then just post that one graphic.
2. Respect. Always credit the person of whom you want to use a graphic of. No altering the original. These people put work into this. Don't be an ass because these people actually have a creative mind.
3. Newly made Ron&Hermione/Rupert&Emma videos and fanfiction are allowed since it is also a form of expressing your creativy.
4. You are allowed to make requests. If you do, put REQUEST in your post title and then say what you have to say. The person that fulfills a certain request will have to post their graphics in a seperate post, with "RESPONSE REQUEST *lj user* " in the title.
5. Again this is not a "chat community". Graphics only.
|Layout profile code thanks to ReversesCollide|
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey